Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, June 7, 2010


Ah summer. Sweet, sweet summer! Three more "wake-up" days and it's here :) YES!


Soooo. The latest in Alyssa news: Got a total sun burn, pretty stressed out for finals/ grades, and completely and totally STOKED for summer!


Ok. First off, the sun burn. Rarely gotten but often dreaded.


I, being the really just SMART person I am, decided to put on sun tan lotion half an hour before I went to the water park, and never put it on again. Well...We were at the water park for 3+ hours. No sun tan lotion + 90 degree sun= RED!


So now I am so burned it hurts to be typing this right now. Not to mention, I stupidly let slip that I am sun burned, and let's just say: people can be really mean sometimes :/ And now, my sun burn hurts even worse. Thank Goodness for aloe vera!


Then there's the whole stressed out thing. Stress is exhausting.


If you know me, then you probably know that there's no such thing as a "B" on a report card in my house. "B's" are unheard of. It's straight "A's" or bust.


So when you have an 89% in biology and the only assignment left is the FINAL, it's a little bit overwhelming. So there's that.


To top that off, I have like, a 90.2% in Spanish at the moment so I'm pretty much depending on an A on that final to keep the A grade. I just absolutely LOVE that feeling.


Then there are the "extra curriculars." Last night I was totally freaking out about these little card-type-things I sort of offered to do for my English teacher, being the nice person I am(meaning I find it REALLY hard to say no sometimes).


I just barely finished those in time. Like litterally maybe 5 minutes before I had to turn them in.


But moving on to a lighter subject, SUMMER! The best time of the year, right? Well, in my opinion at least.


I am so incredibly freaking excited, I can't put it into words. No school, no drama, no stress just...summer. Fun. Freedom.


What's not to love about that?


Okie dokie, well it's time for me to go now. Wish me luck on my finals!


Sincerely,

Lis :)


1 comment:

  1. 'B's are ok, as long as you did your best to get them...that's all I'm sayin'...

    ReplyDelete