Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Hey there :) Long time no post, I know. I'm a busy girl.

So a few things happened this weekend. Nothing major, I assure you. Nothing like my first post. ;)

Well the weekend started off as any other weekend does, except my mom happened to be sick. So I, being a good daughter, took care of her :) I made dinner, brought her tea, gave her medicine. Sounds fun, right?...............

By the time Sunday gets here, I'm totally ready to actually DO something, you know? So after I help set up for a friend's Quinceanera, I get a couple new outfits, okay, so like two new Beatles shirts(I couldn't resist!), and a bathing suit even. Oh, did I mention I'm determined to get an awesome tan? (It's not going so great.)


So then one of my bff's, Keanna, came over. I tried to get Steph and Olivia to come over, but it didn't work out, lol :/
Anyways, Keanna comes over, we eat, we do our hair. Now what?

BOWLING! Duh, right?

Okay so then, after picking up Sarah, another friend of course, we gate crash a little bowling get together at Delta Bowl.

Except, it was Sunday. Well, the bowling alley closes at 11pm on Sunday, and we got there at like 10:24pm.

Bummer. Whatever.

So we just hung out in the parking lot for a little bit, but not before me and Keanna got a spare!

Heck yes! :D

We rock at bowling.

Anyways. We head home, after only being gone like an hour. Oh well!

Once we get home we decide to go to bed early so we can wake up earlier.

Yeah, uhhhh, we ended up going to bed at like 2:30am and waking up at like 10am. Oops!

Haha. Well once we got ourselves up, I made some killer chocolate chip pancakes :) They were pretty freakin' delicious if I do say so myself!

Then we get a tan, or at least Keanna does (I tried...and failed).

After that, we walk down to rite-aid and get ice-cream cones and i found 99 cent eyeliner! Yes, 99 cents. Obviously I had to get it. And it's not even that crappy! SCORE :)

So after hanging out in like the ghetto-est store everrrr, we walk back to my place. After looking through my parents' old year books we go on my trampoline, where Keanna flings my "acid-trip" bracelet over the fence! :0 Haha, on accident of course. Bye-bye bracelet...lol.

And that's basically how my weekend went down. Nothing life-altering, but then again, it is ME.






Sorry my life is so boring right now,






Lis.



















P.s. - I promise, I'm gonna get a life. Anyone know a good place to find one?







No comments:

Post a Comment