Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey fellow bloggers. Haven't blogged in a while. Wow, that sounds really weird. Blog's a funny word :D

Anywho, I thought I would blog about school being over in 9 freakin days! That's just crazy. I can't believe it. It's all very bittersweet.

On one hand, I am totally psyched for summer! I lalalalalove summer. Like, I get unbelievably happy when summer-time comes. Although where I live the weather isn't acting very summer-ish right now. :P

But then there's the whole "a quarter of my high school career is over" crap. When I get to think about that, it's pretty sad. Nothing overly exciting happened this year, nothing good anyways. Life goes by so fast. I wish time went by slower sometimes.

And so many things are going to change, I just know it. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of change, it kind of scares me, to tell the truth. For instance, today my science teacher got rid of this old, half broken, dirty couch.

Now some people were like, "Oh, finally he got rid of that thing." But it kind of made me sad, and that's not just because that was my unofficial seat in class. Our lunch group made a lot of memories on that couch, no joke. That couch was like the reason we all ate in their at lunch. Now that couch is in a dumpster. Whatever.

So now all that's left are the memories that will probably fade in time. I might not even remember than couch in 20, 30 years. But I think that's the reason I like blogging. Because years from now, I will still be able to look back at this and reminisce about my "crazy" high school troubles and laugh at how over-dramatic I was/am.

Geez, I feel like I should be in Drama because I make everything so dramatic. ;)

Well I geuss I just have to accept the change and focus on the present, not the past. That's sort of my motto, I geuss I need to start actually following it.

I geuss I'll stop rambling now, since the only one who's gonna read this is probably me lol.

Bye guys,
Lis<3

bubbles Pictures, Images and Photos


2 comments:

  1. Lol, i loved that couch! ): Imma miss it. well actually we only had like 11 days left with that couch. lol, so realllly? i shouldnt hold my life back on that! lol. But it was a big, ugly, old, half broken chair of memories. Lol


    I say we join DRAMA! i would do soooo good in that class. lol

    if you want drama, i got it. (; I could start it to if you want it lol.

    ReplyDelete