Friday, May 21, 2010

Life Sucks Sometimes.

SO. You guys probably don't know this, but i have a thing about texting in to radio contests. I literally listen to the radio as much as possible to see when the next contest will be.

Well a little over a month ago, i won tickets to Warped Tour! It's this really big concert with like 30 bands and i am suppperrr excited :)

Anyways, today i text in at 7pm to win tickets to BFD, another really big concert. And if you win this one, you also get three day passes to disneyland/ca adventure, seaworld, universal studios, and the san diego zoo. So i text in a couple of times, just for fun. Well i texted in just twice, and i won! Crazy right? I was smiling so big my jaw hurt.

So the radio station calls me up a little while later, they ask me for all my info. Well, I'm not over 18, obviously, so my mom has to give verification or whatever for me to go to this concert. So while they're on the phone with my mom, I hear her say, "Oh no". And i'm like "Ohhh Crap".

Well it turns out you can't win tickets to more than one concert within 60 days of each other.

..........................................................................................................................................................................0


They might as well have ripped my beating heart out.

I was seriously devastated, not to mention my mom who was like "Woo, free Disneyland tickets!"

Ugh so all that for NOTHING. Life dissapoints sometimes. It's crazy how something can be taken away from you so soon after it's given to you.

Luckily in my case, it was just a silly pair of concert tickets. Man, life can seriously suck sometimes. I guess you just have to focus on the positives.

Well that's all for now,
Lis<3
Peace Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment